At the beginning of the New Year, Changanjie Church in Jiaohe City, Jilin Province gave church donation to brothers and sisters in Yingjiang and Longchuan County, Dehong Dai & Jingpo ethnic autonomous prefecture, Yunnan province, and hoped to help them out with the money.
The elderly in Hulunbuir Lusi Nursing Home had a joint birthday party for the first time.
- Trainings for Bilingual Preachers from Ethnic Minority Areas Kick off in Shanghai2019-09-03
- CCC&TSPM Holds Northeastern Preaching Exchange on Reconstruction of Theological Thinking in Shenyang2019-09-03
- Ethics Training for Theological Seminaries Held In Hohhot2019-08-07
- CCC&TSPM Survey Team Visits Inner Mongolia2019-08-05
- CCC&TSPM URGING THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO STOP USING RELIGIOUS ISSUES TO INTERFERE IN CHINA’S INTERNAL AFFAIRS2019-07-23
- Vice President Rev. Shen Xuebin Receives Delegates from the Reformed Church in Zimbabwe 2019-09-05
- Pastor from Saddleback Church Hong Kong Visit CCC&TSPM2019-09-03
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Receives Yoido Full Gospel Church2019-08-14
- Finnish Bible Society Visits CCC&TSPM2019-08-06
- Rev. Dr. Lin Manhong Receives Delegation of the Youth Mission of Peace from the United Methodist Church2019-07-25
- 19 Newly-Ordained Pastors and Elders Join Pastoral Teams in Shanghai and Shandong2019-09-03
- Inner Mongolia CC&TSPM Holds the Fourth Preaching Exchange and Seminar on the Indigenization and Contextualization of Christianity in China 2019-08-19
- 2019 Retreat for Staff Members of Theological Education Hosted by Guangdong CC&TSPM2019-08-16
- The Mandarin-Speaking Congregation of Yanji Shenhua Church Displays Bible Manuscripts2019-08-14
- “Evergreen Forest” Training Camp Held in Shaanxi2019-08-09
- Amity Helps Rebuild Primary School in Guizhou2019-04-23
- Amity Signs Memorandum of Understanding with UNHCR2019-04-22
- Amity Foundation Delivers Blizzard Relief and Rescue in Qinghai2019-04-22
- Top Political Advisor Extends Spring Festival Greetings to Religious Personages, Believers2019-02-02
- The 7th National Joint Meeting of Religious Communities Held in Beijing2018-12-21
- 2019 Entrance Exam of Northeast Theological Seminary 2019-07-04
- 2019 Seminary Graduation Season underway2019-07-03
- Zhejiang Theological Seminary Holds the 3rd Themed Student Debate Competition2019-06-27
- Seminaries Begin to Recruit Theological Students2019-06-21
- 2019 Internship for Zhejiang Theological Graduates Kicks Off2019-06-18
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Guangdong Union Theological Seminary
The predecessor of Guangdong Union Theological Seminary is Canton Union Theological College, which was founded in 1914 and run jointly by eight mission societies and three denominational conventions, and later four other mission societies joined in. It once became a college of Lingnan University named 'Union Theological College of Lingnan University'. It was closed in 1960 and re-established in 1986 named 'Guangdong Union Theological Seminary' in order to show respect for the history and its pur